Wednesday, November 24, 2010

random bits from Rome.

 So when we were visiting the Vatican it was a day when the pope was naming new bishops or arch bishops, anyway one happened to come out where we were and we thought it was funny how the people were acting like paparazzi to someone really famous or even the pope himself but no it was just this guy.
 This picture and a video we took of me wringing out the sleeve of my coat in the museum pretty much sum up the amount of rain we had.
 Parmesan cheese anyone?


 Me and my little caffe latte.
 Our map or Rome after enduring the whole weekend, rain and all.




and last but not least....drumroll please....we went into a grocery store to buy some pasta and out of curiosity I went to look at the baby food(mind you when I started to give Nico baby food here in Spain we have some things like baby food based on lamb that I had never seen before)...so I am looking and see they put a picture of the animal that is the base of the meat product in the babyfood, yep click on the picture and you can see what we saw, if you can´t see, in the top shelf you have one with a horse....yes people that is a horse....

PS. for those of you who don´t have an account and couldn´t comment here before I have changed the settings so anyone can comment.

No comments: