Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Rockin´ around the Christmas Tree

 We finally put up our Christmas tree this past Monday and here are some pictures of the process.  May I just say how different my two boys are...Oliver loves the tree, mom doesn´t like this so much, and when Nico was the same age I was telling him you didn´t like the tree, and he just looks at me and says of course it pinches.  There you have it a 4 year old that was finally brave enough this year to hang ornaments on the "pinchies", aka branches and a 1 year old that I have to tell everyday to not touch the tree.


 I tried to get a good picture of the boys with the tree when we finished that after about six attempts I was left with the last image of kids moving everywhere.
Enjoy Oliver trying to hang ornaments on the tree...
Another side note...Oliver learned how to blow out a candle this past weekend, yeah just a little late for his birthday this past Sept., and for some reason he is convinced that the lights on the tree can be blown out. Every evening when I turn on the lights he walks up to it and starts blowing. Still trying to get a video.

No comments: